Friday, July 8, 2011

Instead


I am wrestling through knitting a pair of tiny socks. Maybe it's that the project is so tiny; maybe it's that the yarn is plain, dull grey. Whatever the reason, I hate it! So I'm putting it aside. In the meantime ...


I knit myself a sweater. Well, actually I finished a sweater that I started last summer. (Free pattern - Shalom Cardigan.)


And, I made some tiny chair pads. I like projects that take 20 minutes and get used all the time!


And I started a winter hat with lots of bright colors for M. It's a great way to remind myself that I do, in fact, like knitting. (Stupid socks!)

2 comments:

  1. Chair pads! What a fun idea. I may do the same to get rid of some extra yarn. I'm going to follow your blog, feel free to do the same with mine if you're interested. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never been motivated to knit socks.

    ReplyDelete