Well, we moved two weeks ago now. I have pulled out my sewing machine once since then, and only got a few minutes to sew. I don't have a sewing room here - I don't even have a table to keep the sewing machine on - and that makes a huge difference! By the time I get my dining room table cleared off, get the machine up, and get all my supplies out, my moment to myself is over!
But, it's time to plan for fall and winter. I have a ton of work to do, as my "shopping ahead" stash of clothes is just about finished! I need boys' pants, sweatshirts, long-sleeved shirts, socks, and sweaters. I need girls' pants, sweatshirt, sweater, long-sleeved shirts, dresses and tights. I have my work cut out for me, and I am excited!
I have plenty of time to knit here, as I take it out in the yard while the kids play, so I'm starting with sweaters for the boys.
Repeat photo of the sweater yarn. :) I'm planning to use the Spud & Chloe Lucky Number Pullover pattern.
No comments:
Post a Comment